Are you passionate about your neighbourhood, your community, being outside, arts and culture, or any combination of the above? Arts in the Parks needs a team of over 200 extraordinary volunteers (ages 14+) to support our events each summer. Last year, we went to 47 parks with over 200 volunteers and met 170,000 Torontonians!
Please Note: To apply, you will be required to fill out our online application form at MyImpactPage.com. It takes about five minutes, and helps us get to know you better!
We are currently accepting new volunteers for the 2022 season. Due to COVID-19 however, we will have limited capacity. Please feel free to fill out our online form and your application will be considered this year.
- A certificate of achievement to recognize your extraordinary work
- Sign-off on community service hours (if applicable)
- Invaluable volunteer hours and experience
- The chance to meet artists in a variety of artistic disciplines
- Comprehensive training, including refreshments as well as transit reimbursements (for training sessions only)
- The opportunity to network with fellow volunteers, Toronto Arts Foundation staff, and make friends
- An Arts in the Parks t-shirt
- A wrap-up party with food and drink at the end of the summer to celebrate YOU, with opportunities to win prizes for your dedication and hard work!
VOLUNTEER AWARD FOR ARTS AND CULTRE TORONTO
We are a continuing member of VAACT: Volunteer Award for Arts and Culture Toronto. VAACT is a program that strives to recognize volunteers who contribute their time to multiple arts and culture organizations throughout the year in the city of Toronto. The program ends each year with an awards ceremony for VAACT participants, scheduled on International Volunteer Day.
We’re here to help. Should you have any further questions about volunteering with us, about the online application and volunteer portal, or would simply like to know more please contact:
Marketing & Events Coordinator
In order to be eligible to attend the VAACT awards ceremony, volunteers must complete the minimum volunteer requirements with four or more events or festivals with participating member organizations listed below:
- Luminato Festival
- Hot Docs International Documentary Festival
- Doors Open Toronto (City of Toronto)
- Cavalcade of Lights (City of Toronto)
- Canada Day (City of Toronto)
- Toronto International Film Festival
- Pride Toronto
- Nuit Blanche Toronto (City of Toronto)
- ImagineNATIVE Film + Media Arts Festival
- New Years Eve 2020 (City of Toronto)
- Inside Out Film Festival
- Toronto Reel Asian Film Festival
- Harbourfront Centre
- Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television
- Toronto Fringe