Are you passionate about your neighbourhood, your community, being outside, arts and culture, or any combination of the above? Arts in the Parks needs a team of over 200 extraordinary volunteers (ages 14+) to support our events each summer. in 2019 we went to 47 parks with over 200 volunteers and met 170,000 Torontonians!
Please Note: To apply, you will be required to fill out our online application form at MyImpactPage.com. It takes about five minutes, and helps us get to know you better!
We are currently accepting new volunteers for the 2023 season!
- Sign-off on community service hours or letter of acknowledgement (if applicable)
- Invaluable volunteer hours and experience
- The chance to meet artists in a variety of artistic disciplines
- Comprehensive training
- The opportunity to network with fellow volunteers, Toronto Arts Foundation staff, and make friends
- An Arts in the Parks t-shirt
- A wrap-up party with food and drink at the end of the summer to celebrate YOU, with opportunities to win prizes for your dedication and hard work!
VOLUNTEER AWARD FOR ARTS AND CULTRE TORONTO
We are a continuing member of VAACT: Volunteer Award for Arts and Culture Toronto. VAACT is a program that strives to recognize volunteers who contribute their time to multiple arts and culture organizations throughout the year in the city of Toronto. The program ends each year with an awards ceremony for VAACT participants, scheduled on International Volunteer Day.
We’re here to help. Should you have any further questions about volunteering with us, about the online application and volunteer portal, or would simply like to know more please contact:
Marketing & Events Coordinator
In order to be eligible to attend the VAACT awards ceremony, volunteers must complete the minimum volunteer requirements with four or more events or festivals with participating member organizations listed below: